Sunday, November 21, 2010

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

WOW I really wanna jump up and down and scream for joy I just found out that I am soooo lucky to have some of the HOTTEST girls in town @ my event!.....
I mean we are already gonna be surrounded by Amazingly Beautiful women all night but it just gets better and better!

You are never gonna guess who....... OK give up....... Some of the most amazing dancers EVER!
The LUSTY LADY GALS...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I COULD PEE MYSELF!

Here is some juicy eye candy to gaze upon just so you get the idea....




 the world's only unionized worker-owned peep-show cooperative located in North Beach, San Francisco, CA

HOTLINE: (415) 391-3991


Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/lustyladysf


{pics are not represetative of the that particular girl being there}

No comments:

Post a Comment